Partridge Cottage Guest House
Call us: 518-637-5789
- Uniquely decorated rooms with antique
-All guest rooms have air conditioning and a
- Free WiFi internet connection.
- Continental Breakfast of homemade
scones, granola and fresh fruit
cup, orange juice, tea and/or coffee. Served from 7:30 - 10 am.
-We offer Vegan, gluten free and/or dairy free scones and dairy free Almond milk and Sobe Coconut Milk yogurt if you need it. Please let Kathleen know of any food allergies and/or dietary restrictions when you book your reservation, so that she may make your stay worry free.
- As the only guests on the 2nd floor, the full
bath will be private, while there is a shared
half bath on 1st floor
-4 common rooms, including first floor sun-
porch with a relaxing futon for reading and a fireplace room with a pellet stove.
- All rooms double occupancy
-For guests with toddlers we have a pac-n-play available and an antique high chair.
- Patio deck with Adirondack Chairs.
-TV in the living room for guests. There are no
tv's in the bedrooms.
- 2 night minimum requirement.
- Sorry, we regret that we are not handicapped
Above: Guests are welcome to relax on the patio after a busy day exploring the Adirondacks. Right: Sophie, one of 2 resident Bernese Mountain dogs, relaxing by the Chiminea on the deck.