Partridge Cottage Guest House
Call us: 518-891-2797
- Room rates as of December 2016
Winter Room $85 plus taxes = $94.35 per night
Autumn Room $90 plus taxes = $99.90 per night
Spring Room $95 plus taxes = $105.45 per night
*In December of 2018 each room will be going up $5
- all major credit cards are accepted or cash. No checks
- all rooms are single or double occupancy only.
-Check in is at 3 pm - 9 pm (Please call us if you can't get here within that time frame). Check out is at 11 am.
- A credit card number is required when your reservation is made to hold your room. It is not charged until you check in.
- There is no minimum night requirement.
- We are open 7 days a week, July-August, weekends only after Labor Day.
- If a cancellation is made 14 days or more prior to your arrival, your credit card will not be charged. If your cancellation occurs less than 14 days prior to your arrival, you will be charged a 50% room fee unless we rebook your room. In which case you will not be charged at all.
No Smoking on the premises. If you are found smoking, you will be asked to leave and will not receive a refund of any kind.
A full breakfast, scones, muffins, fresh fruit, farm fresh hard boiled eggs, Greek yogurt, granola and tea and coffee, is available from 7:30 to 10:00 am
Sorry no pets, 2 dogs on premises.
Please do not book with us if you are uncomfortable around dogs. They are very friendly, but rather large.
The view from the third floor of Lake Flower and Scarface Mountain.
Meet our girls: Sophie, our 3 year old and Annie, pictured at 4 months. They stay on the third floor with us at night and are either on the sun porch or side porch when they aren't outside in the yard. The puppies are not lose around the guests without Kathleen or Peter with them.
Our cats, Legolas and Isabella, live on the 3rd floor in the family quarters. They are not allowed in the main house. We want to be considerate of guests with severe allergies. We have had guests with allergies to cats and they have not had any reactions.
Left: Kathleen and Peter, your hosts at The Partridge Cottage Guest House.